Create a Photo Gallery – Student Blog Challenge Week 3

20 photos of grass. All of these photos were downloaded from unsplash which has amazing photos that anyone can use as long as you acknowledge the photographer. The people that took these photos are: Timothy Meinberg, Arkadiusz Zet, Stas Ovsky, Rowan Heuvel, Devan Freeman, Claudel Rheault, Joy Stamp, Marc Wilnauer, Matt Hoffman, Nigel Lo, Guillaume de Germain, Echo Grid, Eric Lagergren, Peter Oslanec, Joseph Barrientos, Giulio Magnifico, Vincent Van Zalinge, Annelie Turner, Sveta Fedarava and Luis Ángel Cardoza. I hope you like my photo gallery!

14 thoughts on “Create a Photo Gallery – Student Blog Challenge Week 3

1. Hello Mrs Trivedi-Ziemba, thank you for commenting on my post. I do love nature and I am fascinated that there are so many completely different interpretations of just one object. I think that making a slideshow with music is a great idea, I will make one and post it very soon!
    Thanks for your feedback,
    Shanta

2. Hey Shanta! I actually really like the different pictures you posted. They all look so unique, yet they are of the same thing. I also love your background! How did you get it to move? Come visit my blog if you have the chance!
    My Blog

• Hi Victoria,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just searched up grass randomly and realised how different so many photos looked and decided it would be perfect! The background snowfall is actually a plugin called Simply Snow. To get it on your blog, go to Plugins and search ‘snow’ and click activate. By the way, the snow actually goes over the whole blog but you can’t see it on my blog because the background is white.
      Shanta

3. Hi
    I never realized grasses could be so beautiful. The different hues and settings made it so beautiful. I also seem to notice that the pictures were taken in different seasons, perhaps. I’d love to spend some time in the green meadows with these beautiful grasses.

Rajyashori
    http://rajyashoril.edublogs.org

• Hi Rajyashori,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! I think that it would be awesome to spend time in these lovely photos. I saw your blog, it’s great!
      Keep blogging,
      Shanta

4. Hi Shanta,
    What a cool post idea! I’m so inspired by this, I might do something similar on my blog. I love how all the colors look together.

-Claire Louise

• Hi Claire Louise,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I’m so glad that you were inspired by my post! I don’t actually know how, but yes, all the colours look amazing. That was probably the reason I chose this subject in the first place.
      Keep blogging,
      Shanta

5. Hi Shanta,
    I think it is cool how you showed so many different photos of the same thing but they still look so different. I like the unspalsh website too. How do you get a visitors area on your blog that shows who has been on?
    Lucy

• Hey Lucy,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. unsplash is awesome to get photos. To get a flag counter like me, google ‘flag counter’ and go to the first website. It will tell you what to do to get the HTML code. Then you go to widgets and paste the code into the widget.
      Keep blogging,
      Shanta

6. Dear Shata,
    I like your background of snow falling. All the photos of the grass are really nice. I also like how none of them are the same, they are all different. Do you enjoy photography? Come and check out my blog @ http://hmsjena.edublogs.org.
    Aloha,
    Jena

• Hi Jena,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. The background snowfall is actually a plugin called Simply Snow. To get it on your blog, go to Plugins and search ‘snow’ and click activate. By the way, the snow actually goes over the whole blog but you can’t see it on my blog because the background is white.
      Keep blogging,
      Shanta
      PS The snow may only be available on some blog themes.

7. Hi Shanta, I really value the way you put all 20 pictures of grass, it really puts a nice effect on it with all the different grass types. I wonder why you decided to do grass instead of all the other options you had?

• Hi Minnie,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I don’t exactly know why I chose grass as my subject, but it may have been because a) I love nature and b) all the pictures look good together.
      Keep blogging,
      Shanta